What we do:
We will change your oil, and oil filter. Upon request we will do a multipoint check of the basic safety features of the car:
- Fluid levels
- Tire pressures
- Brake pads
- Brake lights
- Indicator lights
- Door hinges
After checking these key safety features we will inform you of any deficiencies and provide you an estimate for those repairs.
Why Change Your Oil?
Oil is the life of your car, it keeps the rubbing components of the engine working smoothly and the better the oil and the more frequent the changes of that oil the better the life of the engine can be expected.
Types of Oils:
- Conventional Oil
- Premium Conventional Oil
- Full-synthetic Oil
- Synthetic-blend Oil
- High-mileage Oil
How frequently should I change the oil?
Does your driving equate to “severe duty?”
- Drive on short trips of less than 5 miles?
- Do you drive in stop-and-go traffic?
- Do you drive at low speeds for long distances?
- Do you drive on dusty roads?
- Do you tow trailers or carry heavy loads?