- Check, Balance and Rotate Tires
- Check Alignment
- Check Lights
- Check Tire Pressure
- Check Fluid Levels
- Check Suspension
- Check Timing and Serpentine Belts
- Inspect and get your timing, and serpentine belts replaced when necessary.
- Change Oil
- Check your battery and clean the contacts
- Replace your windshield wipers
- Replace your cabin air filter
- Replace your engine air filter
- Change your spark plugs.
These are just a few things that every vehicle needs.
What we do:
We go through the above items and then check the vehicles recommended service to the mileage on the car and will advise you as to what needs to be done to keep the car in top performance and safe operation.